Wednesday

I WAS THERE... INAUGURATION DAY

So we battled the odds, rather the cold I should say and met some of our closest 2 million friends. Long lines welcomed us everywhere. We went to the concert as well, listening to U2 for free was the highlight as well. And ofcourse the inauguration day was great and so was the parade for which we patiently waited to start.
Even though I'm from eastern Canada, I have never stayed outside for as many hours as I did at the inaugural, realized that I'm not used to the cold anymore.






We were lucky enough to get the last tour of the capital on Saturday before they shut it for a secure lock down before the inauguration.





The cold D.C streets.




My husband attempting to take a picture with my DSLR. Some day, I'm going to have to give him some basic lessons on using the camera

1 comment:

Deka said...

glad you guys survived the cold :)